Aveng Rail owns and operates rail handling trains, and has designed and manufactured various other rail handling trains for clients using our own patented rail handling equipment. This rail handling train is capable of loading up to 240m rails from both sides of the track in one operation.
- Capacity to load and off-load 30 lengths of 240m rails per load
- Rails can be loaded in the section or from stacks next to the track
- The train consists of a rail pewing wagon and one rail treading wagon
- A movable rail handling unit that runs on the train is used during the loading of the rails
- A safety monitoring system is provided to ensure the safe transporting of rails