Aveng Rail owns, operates and maintains state-of-the-art track flash butt welding plants. The units are mounted on a customised road truck fitted with special equipment such as stabilisers and a rail road system. The flash butt welding units are suitable for depot based or ontrack formation welding.
- Flash butt welding unit can accommodate any rail size and shape
- Typical time for butt-welding rails is seven minutes
- Flash butt welding unit is controlled by an automated control system that ensures weld quality and safety
- Machine is roadworthy and can move to and from site
- A road-rail system is mounted to the welding unit for on-track welding